Sunday, May 16, 2010

For evaluation

1 comment:

  1. http://www.mailfriends.com I am enjoying. After more than 2 hours and a back-and-forth pair of messages with a similar --in-abilities person : am digging it.

    http://scottishpenpals.com looks to have promise

    http://www.penpalparty.com I think has promise
    At this site one is encouraged, it seems to me, to select an additional language which one is open to learning. This indicates a world-citizen tone of the site.


    Signal
    http://www.saunalahti.fi/~signal/
    I find with a google-search : . Signal being the time-honored business which
    has matched ppl up :)

    About
    This Web-log is to help pen-pal hopefuls to find each other. What prompted me to begin construction here was a visit to Mailfriends Community. Which incidentally I recommend; I still participate at that site.

    A caution, searching there is a bit laborious. As it should be IMO. Anyway, education level is not one of the fields in a person's profile there, a sore lack.

    I am hoping an environment can grow up here : An environment friendly to the more educated and/or more-highly-intelligent individual.

    I am hoping for help in this. In my opinion (IMO) individuals exist here and there wishing to be more socially connected -- because they see through things more than normally happens; particularly if they haven't occupation or family which give good recognition to their abilities. Indiv~s existing here and there, again -- more so if away from intellectual centers like New York.

    I lived in New York briefly. It is more possible to be isolated in Indiana, by comparison

    By help I mean posts about, well about how better to run PPi. Those who would use this blog, the ones with time available, I hope would pitch in. Some will be Internet wonks. I assume eventually PPi could change to a conventional Web site : with more comfortable colour (for navigation), with special forms for profiles. And all.

    Does an OK site exist for Canada?
    I have seen one indication that there is not. And seen one indication that there well might be.

    ReplyDelete